Friday, July 1, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and some thoughts...

                                       Source: marthastewart.com via jennifer on Pinterest


No random thoughts this week, but I do have some a lot of things to tell you guys.

* Today is Amanda's birthday!  Amanda has been my friend for 25 years, and this girl is amazing.  She's stuck by me through thick and thin, and I love her so much.  Happy Birthday, girlfriend!  Hope you do something fab to celebrate!

* This morning, I completed my 31 before 31 challenge!  31 straight days of working out.  I sort of can't believe I actually made it through, and it was so much easier than I thought it would be!  I'll do a post about it early next week to tell you more.

* We're getting ready to head out to the lake to hang out with my family.  I'm hoping we don't roast....the heat index is supposed to be something crazy like 117.  Whoa.

* Jon gave me the sweetest early birthday present last night....a photo shoot is in order.  I'll show you  more next week.

* Tomorrow I turn 31 years old.  In so many ways that seems crazy, but I'm so happy to say that I'm 100% comfortable with it.  30 was good, really good, and I just know that 31 is gonna be even better!

*  I'm going to go see Bridesmaids with my sisters and my Mom tomorrow..can't wait!

*  I'm looking forward to fireworks on Monday.  I heart the Fourth.

*  Next week is going to be so. much. fun.  I'll tell you about that next week too.  ;)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of family,  fun, good food, and lots of summer.

Thanks for being so good to me.  You guys are the best! 

8 comments:

  1. How cool, your best friend and you almost share the same birthday. one day apart! Happy bday to the two of you. and congrats on your 31 day challenge. I'm thinking of doing something similar. 34 days..which means I have a week to begin..we are also enjoying beautiful summer days. awaiting my sister to visit us with my nephews. it will be a fun weekend.

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, sweetie! spending the day with the littles and then a night out with bo tonight! can't wait! {i think i may drag him to bridesmaids! ha! i want to see it SO badly!!} we just got back from target...all three of us got a present :) {okay, i got two!hehe!} love you and i'm SO incredibly proud of you for your dedication to your personal challenge...you amaze me...seriously. xoxoxoxo love you & have a great weekend! enjoy our fireworks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Bridesmaid's! It is very dirty but SO hilarious!! I wish they had left some stuff out, but it was funny. Perfect movie for a girls day out or girls night out!

    Lauralee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your challenge! Finishing something like that is always so rewarding. :D Hope you have a wonderful birthday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for keeping up with the workout!! Great job!! I have been trying to keep up with blogs but blogger has decided to limit me to 2 comments per night it seems :( Then, it just will not post any more for me... I do hope this one prints this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and have a great time at the lake! Also, CONGRATS for finishing 31 before 31 - wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I sure hope tomorrow is a wonderful birthday for you! I know each year now I feel as if the year goes faster! How cool that you are an Independence weekend babe!
    Hope you have a fabulous 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete