Thursday, July 28, 2011

Giggles, Boos and Yeahs....

Some photos making me giggle on Pinterest lately...



                              Source: stumbleupon.com via jennifer on Pinterest

                    Source: nerdapproved.com via jennifer on Pinterest

                                                 Source: haha.nu via jennifer on Pinterest


Hope you enjoy!

Boo's: 
I'm still feeling a little crispy, and I'm so ready for the weekend!  We're almost there! 
I keep thinking it's Friday today, but it's so not.
I have this song stuck in my head, and I'm not even a fan.

Yeah's:
I'm super excited about some new stuff I have coming to the shop....soon!
I'm so completely overwhelmed with how much I love my husband....he's pretty amazing.

What are your Boos and Yeahs today?  Any giggles to share?


Is that lame?  Boos and Yeahs?  I'm to crispy to tell.


The end.

4 comments:

  1. The booh(s):
    -Playstation wins over me. My boyfriend's spending his night playing PS with his friends.
    -I got home late from work and no quality time with my boyfie.
    -Tomorrow is Friday and I have more work to do since I have classes from 9-3 on Saturday.

    The yeah:
    I have new blog post up eventough I'm a bit busier.

    The boos are lame..but this post not. I'm glad I can share the boos and yeah with you!

    ♥dita
    EBT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cat in the shopping bag! Made me laugh out loud!!

    Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Chewbacca dog made me die!

    ReplyDelete