Jen: This one thing is always never somethingerother. {I have no recollection of what my statement was, but apparently I was talking some big smack.}
Jon: We need to get you a costume with a big letter A for Exaggerator.*
![]() |
| image via |
Jon: Wait...
Jen: ???
Bahahahhahahahahahah!
Hilarity ensues, Jon almost runs off the road and Jen almost pees her pants. Funniest moment in a long time. Love.
The end. {Aaaaand, scene!}
What's your favorite Blizzard flavor?
Sign up to receive BOGO Blizzard offers 6 times a year here.
*I'm guessing my husband didn't do his reading in 9th grade English class.
Do me a favor, and go enter to win a Personalized mini Piggy Bank....pretty please? You or someone you love will love it...I promise!

BAHAHA! Oh man, I almost sprayed tea all over my keyboard.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, hilarious!! My fave blizzard is mint oreo :)
ReplyDeleteWe just had BOGO blizzards this week too! My favorite is peanut butter cup with chocolate ice cream! Yum!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete