...I'm sure you did. ;) I know I missed you all! I did enjoy reading your comments on my photos last week. I think I'll start posting more of those glimpses into my everyday.
Anyway, I'm back! I had a great little break from blogland, and I'm ready to return! It's Tuesday, and you know what that means:
Chenille Dog Ornaments by OldWorldPrimitives on Etsy
Aren't these adorbs? I especially like the little guy on the left. For some reason I picture him doing little pirouettes. I know, I'm weird. I think these would be so cute as an add on to a gift.
Fantastic Little Fox Coat by littlegoodall on Etsy
I mean, really! Does it get any cuter than this?! I need a little fox in my life.
Mini Grey Squirrel by RoyalMint on Etsy
Again, I could just see a stop motion film with this guy. That little snail would slide in from the left, and the squirrel's little scarf would flutter in the breeze. He must be having a party, don't you think, with his bunting hung up for his guests. Maybe it's his birthday. Awe. love.
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
Aren't these adorbs? I especially like the little guy on the left. For some reason I picture him doing little pirouettes. I know, I'm weird. I think these would be so cute as an add on to a gift.
Fantastic Little Fox Coat by littlegoodall on Etsy
I mean, really! Does it get any cuter than this?! I need a little fox in my life.
Mini Grey Squirrel by RoyalMint on Etsy
Again, I could just see a stop motion film with this guy. That little snail would slide in from the left, and the squirrel's little scarf would flutter in the breeze. He must be having a party, don't you think, with his bunting hung up for his guests. Maybe it's his birthday. Awe. love.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
So, tell me, what did I miss? Leave me a link to your favorite thing from this week, or just tell me about it...I'm breezy.



Love that coat..how fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat post. Love the fox suit!
ReplyDeleteSuch fun finds! I'm happy to be featured here in such great company - thank you!
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
Ohmygod that squirrel is the cutest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteThat coat is ADORABLE!! love, love, love!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDelete<><
Aw, that coat is the sweetest! I always wanted a tail at that age.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! Those pipe cleaner dogs are hysterical.
ReplyDeleteThat little fox coat is as cute as can be!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun things you picked! Love those dog ornaments.
ReplyDelete