I saw this yesterday on Etsy's front page, and thought it was just too awesome not to share. If I had a beach house, I'd totally buy one!
I'm in love with these paper dolls! I want to get one for everyone I know....she even makes custom ones! Eeek!
I'm obsessed with stripes lately, and it's so ridiculous hot here...today's high is 108...that's actual temp, not even factoring in the heat index. This little dress looks like it would be cool, and it's super cute. Win, win.
**********************************************************************************************************************************
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
What's the high for today where you are? Can anyone beat 108 F?
Luckily, I'm nice and cool in the office. I cannot imagine having to work out in this.
p.s. Don't forget to check out yesterday's post and enter to win one of my brand new mini Piggy Banks, personalized any way you want! Even if there are no kiddos in your life, maybe you need a shoe fund, rainy day fund, or even just an ice cream fund...yum, ice cream sounds good!



I think I NEED that shark...... now where is my beach house?? Sea Marie
ReplyDeleteI adore that shark!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome finds! Those dolls are just adorable! And I need to get myself a beach house just so I can buy that shark :)
ReplyDeleteLucky me in California it's only about 90 here. But also, I love those dolls, they're so fun and stylized!
ReplyDeleteloving that shark. my son needs it for his room. i think everyone is going shark week crazy. SHARK WEEK RULES!
ReplyDeleteOh, that shark is AWESOME! And I passed a funeral home today that said 117 degrees, LOL, I think that might have been just a LITTLE off, but it sure feels that hot, geeze.
ReplyDeletewww.sroskillydesigns.blogspot.com