Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday evening...

perfect weather. beer. book. happy.

{I'm taking some time this week.  Some time to soak up the summer before it's all gone.  Some time to refocus my thoughts and prepare for what's ahead. Some time to rekindle my fire.  I'll be posting a photo each day with little to no commentary.  Enjoy!}

12 comments:

  1. Why, that's Breaking Dawn! (Or some other book that strangely includes the name Renesmee.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks divine! And I'm glad Paige said what book it was..that was going to be my first question! Yay for the movie coming out soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just like my Sunday. I drank coffee (I don't drink beer) and it was slow Sunday but I love! Yours was cool!

    dita

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL is that Breaking Dawn? I saw a Renesme in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful! And we've had some great weather (minus today's rain) to soak up that last days of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh, what a precious investment to make in soaking up the summer before it evaporates! :D

    Hi! Found you on the: "Blogging Buddies" Etsy team :) I am your newest follower, hope you can stop by my blog: www.manoymetal.blogspot.com & follow too!
    Have a great day :)

    Des, Mano y Metal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just subscribed, found you vie BB Etsy team!! I am enjoying looking through your posts! Please follow back, I would love to have you or any crafty readers out there!

    CAMILLE
    WWW.GARDENGNOMEARTS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I envy you :P
    Today it was pouring down with rain where I live......
    hope for the better weather tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice to relax and enjoy! Wishing you a wonderful week!! :)

    Following your blog, so glad I found you through Etsy Blog Team! :)

    ~Trina
    http://trinastrinketts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete