It's been a while since I've posted about collections. I still find them fascinating.
These images always make me want to collect something, but what? There are so many wonderful things, and one can't collect them all. Right? That's how you end up on Hoarders.
Oh, and for reals, what are you all waiting for? Hop over and enter to win a mini Piggy Bank personalized by yours truly. Remember, piggy banks are not just for babies...adults love them too! Vacation funds, rainy day funds, shoe funds....mani/pedi funds.
Oh, and for reals, what are you all waiting for? Hop over and enter to win a mini Piggy Bank personalized by yours truly. Remember, piggy banks are not just for babies...adults love them too! Vacation funds, rainy day funds, shoe funds....mani/pedi funds.
Hehe.... hoarders. :) I've always enjoyed looking at collections as well but I've never been much of a collector myself. I guess I haven't found something that I want a ton of. :P Sea Marie
ReplyDeleteI collect jewelry, but that's about it. My great aunt collects salt and pepper shakers, and she has an entire bedroom closet FULL of them.
ReplyDeleteLOL I had to laugh when I read your title!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be great to have a collection and have it look that good!?!
Have to enter to win a piggy bank. I have quite a few of them!
<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
Love them, just have a hard time finding a way to display them that isn't tacky and doesn't collect Dust!
ReplyDeleteI have one collection, vintage brass tourist plates for different states, parks, and attractions across the US. Luckily they're stackable and don't take up too much space!
ReplyDeleteI love the photos! I'm in the process of de-cluttering but the collections you've shown look so inspiring!
ReplyDeleteI love to collect movie and performance tickets. My oldest movie ticket is from 1999 which was for the Matrix. I have hundreds from over the years. Plus they are easy to store.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love your collections posts!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete