Thursday, August 25, 2011

What to make?

I've signed up for dessert for our small group meeting on Sunday.  I've been collecting so many yummy looking recipes on Pinterest, so I thought I should try one!  The only problem is deciding...

                                       Source: whatmegansmaking.com via jennifer on Pinterest

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip?

                                                 Source: mybakingaddiction.com via jennifer on Pinterest

Key Lime Bars?

                                                        Source: ruhlman.com via jennifer on Pinterest

Chocolate chip cookie bowls with ice cream?

                                                           Source: find.myrecipes.com via jennifer on Pinterest

Lemon Layer Cake?

One of each?  {j/k although, that would be awesome}
Which would you choose?  Or, if you have a must-try dessert recipe for me, do share!

12 comments:

  1. aah the cookie bowls look divine! we bring snacks/supper for our small group once a month, so i know the challenge of planning for a crowd!

    here's a little suggestion, and i've never met any group that didn't just devour it (plus it's similar to the cookie bowls):

    put balls of chocolate chip cookie dough in a mini muffin pan. bake according to directions. right when you take them out of the oven, stick a little mini reese cup in the middle and let it melt into the cookie. makes a bunch and always a crowd pleaser:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look amazing! But that cookie bowl is just screaming for me to eat it!! haha...

    I'm sure whatever you make will be a hit!

    -Many Smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH! I would probably try the dip, just because I've never heard of it...but they all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would make the dip! It seems most convenient for taking to a party, and I've never seen cookie dough DIP before and I'm just curious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this just made me really hungry. I say the chocolate chip cookie bowl with ice cream because that's the one I want to eat right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you had me at chocolate chip cookie dough dip.. i may or may not be drooling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've tried the choc chip cookie dough dip and it was pretty yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Key Lime bars look easy and there would be no double dipping :) I only like to eat dip at my house ;)--even though it does look really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen the cookie dough dip. That's an unusual option that a lot of people probably haven't tried yet. They all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. key lime bars....key.lime.bars. xoxo

    ReplyDelete