{photo borrowed from the Stand for Spencer Facebook page}
Humbled to have been one of the many who lined the streets of my city to honor our hometown war hero, Spencer Duncan. I want to extend my utmost gratitude to the Duncan family for their sacrifice, and to Spencer for being a true American hero. God Bless America.{I'm taking some time this week. Some time to soak up the summer before it's all gone. Some time to refocus my thoughts and prepare for what's ahead. Some time to rekindle my fire. I'll be posting a photo each day with little to no commentary. Enjoy!}

My very good friend works with Spencer's dad, this is such a sad situation! My heart goes out to Spencer's family and to all war heroes families, they really do make a great sacrifice for all of us!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful tribute.
ReplyDeleteMy heart just aches when I see our people shown on the news. Oklahoma has lost 7 in the past few weeks.
Prayers for their families and for all the fighting ti end.
<><
Prayers for all of the family and friends... for your community.... and for all others who have lost. Sea Marie
ReplyDeleteThis morning on the radio I heard about the highschool students who lined the streets. What a wonderful tribute!
ReplyDeleteGreat tribute to a great hero!
ReplyDelete~Kim
Good Morning, Jen,
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful tribute. My thoughts and prayers are with their family and friends.
Take care, ~Natalie
真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete