Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Duct Tape Diapers and Maxi Pads...

I recently discovered this in my news feed on Facebook:  


I put Johnny* in a jerry-rigged diaper (with duct-tape and a maxi-pad) which was a bit hard to frantically rip off when he stepped in a fire-ant hill. Me? Not mom of the year I imagine.


Umm.......sorry, but WTF!?  Is this the kind of stuff you moms do on the regular?...


To see what else I have to say about this, head over to I Love You More Than Carrots.  I'm guest posting today!  And please, make sure you show AP some love while you're there! 


3 comments:

  1. Well.... hummmmmmm........ LOL


    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! I'd sooner let her go bare back if I was out of diapers... although, I do often let her go bare back even when we're not out out diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) My Mom once put a pair of underwear and a mxi pad on our dog when she was in heat - LOL

    ReplyDelete