Monday, August 8, 2011

Realigned...



        Source: gelaskins.com via jennifer on Pinterest

        Source: heathceramics.com via jennifer on Pinterest

        Source: etsy.com via jennifer on Pinterest


My goal for the weekend was to come away realigned and back on track. It still remains to be seen if I accomplished this, but it was a great weekend! We spent some fun time with family, checked some things of the to-do list, and even watched a couple of movies.

What did you do this weekend?

Oh, and I adore these patterns. I've always had a thing for pattern...

3 comments:

  1. I am in looove with the second pattern... really amazing. The last is beautiful too but if I look at it for more than 2 seconds it actually makes me dizzy (probably silly... lol). I just had a quiet relaxing weekend... didn't do much at all. :) Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes relaxing is the best way for us to be able to get caught up...re alligned!

    Have a wonderful day!



    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete