The mini personalized piggy bank goes to:
Congratulations, Ashley! Many smiles indeed!
I'll be contacting you shortly to find out how you'd like your piggy personalized!
I'll be sure to share the final product with the rest of you too!
What's everyone doing this weekend? I'm super excited for a big family dinner tonight! My dad and his lady have been vacationing for the last few weeks, and they're finally home! I've missed them, plus they brought some other family home with them, so it will surely be a fun evening. Can't wait for that.
Besides tonight, I plan on using my time wisely this weekend, crossing things off the seemingly endless to-do list, and realigning myself. I feel like I've gotten off track in so many areas of my life lately. My diet, my exercise habits, cooking, cleaning, even blogging. {I little cyber-break might be in order soon.} Oh, and I'll definitely be enjoying some adult beverages...but you probably already guessed that.
Have a great weekend everyone!


Grats to the winner! Have a good time with your family... what's for dinner? Sea Marie
ReplyDeleteLucky Ashley!!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at your dinner tonight!
<><
So excited! {I'm actually working on my email back to you right now!}
ReplyDeleteI hope your big family dinner is awesome!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
-Many Smiles!