Which reminded me of this movie.
Oh, I loved that movie! The time period, the horses, the love story! Oh my. I honestly don't remember much from the plot, except when the girl dramatically gives herself a bob in the beginning, and that the guy was super cute and I had a major crush on him. I need to find it and watch it again.
Do you guys remember it? Did you love it as much as I did?

I LOVED that movie! I too remember how cute the guy was...probably the reason I watched it in the first place. Heck that's still the reason I see a lot of movies! (shhh!) Time to go hunting on Amazon and see if I can find it! Thanks for the nostalgic reminder :)
ReplyDeleteone of my all time favorites!!!! such an awesome movie...everything about it! remember how she goes blind from jumping the horses...but still wants to do it...and yes, that man is amazing ;)
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! I forgot that she goes blind! How does that even make sense? Jumping horses=blindness? weird.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it but it looks good :) I will have to see if Blockbuster has it.
ReplyDeleteI've never seen it either, but it's on my list now!
ReplyDeleteI think I saw it once.....a looooong time ago. I honestly don't remember anything about it though!
ReplyDeleteGotta love Pinterest! I'm new to it, and I haven't even filled all my boards yet, but I love it. =) I remember that movie. It's a good one. I think I have it in my DVD collection somewhere...
ReplyDelete~Kim
Holy Cow! I forgot about that movie. Fantastic photo, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJudy K.
remember...she goes blind because she is jumping one time and her head hits the water wrong...or something like that...and it's all about how she loves it so much and works to still be able to do it?? {does that make sense? i just drank about a half a bottle of wine...so there's no telling! lol! you need to be here to drink the other half... :(
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete