Friday, August 12, 2011

Some time...


                     Source: everythingfab.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I've mentioned a couple times here on the blog lately that my well is running dry.  I'm getting a little crispy around the edges.  My creativity is waning.   think it's time for some time.  Some time to soak up the summer before it's all gone.  Some time to refocus my thoughts and prepare for what's ahead. Some time to rekindle my fire.

That being said, I'm going to take some of that time. While I'd love to spend a week in that little cabin on the sea, it's just not in the cards right now.   I am, however, going to take some time from the blog.  My plan is to post one photo a day with little to no commentary for the next week or so.   I hope you all don't mind, because I really need this.  Will you all still be here when I get back?

Did you take a summer vacation this year?  Where did you go?

No vacation for us.  Our girls/guys weekend was as close as we got.  I can't wait for the day we get to go on family trips every year.

Have a wonderful week, guys!  See you on the flip side.  {hopefully refreshed and brimming with great ideas!}



2 comments:

  1. Have a relaxing time! We took two trips this summer (San Fran and L.A.) and I took mini blog breaks for each of them. It's a vacation for your brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Jen! Have a great time off! rest and recharge and see you here soon!! xx

    P.S. Almost spring here which is great, can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer and spend some more time outdoors!

    ReplyDelete