Friday, August 26, 2011

A pretty bicycle picture and random thoughts from the week....

                Source: decoratualma.tumblr.com via jennifer on Pinterest

How did people get things out of their eyes before mirrors were readily available?  I guess you needed good friends.

As much as I've tried to deny it for so long, no music touches me like country. I guess it's in my blood.

Purging is the best.  I just moved desks at work, and got rid of TONS of junk I didn't need.  I think it really clears your mind as well as your space.


****************************************************************************************************************************

I'm home for the afternoon, and I think Jon and I are going to take a walk down to the pool.  Only one more week to enjoy it, and it will be nice and quiet since the kiddos are in school.  Tomorrow, I'm going on the second annual antiquing day with my mom.  Cannot wait!  

My college fund piggy was featured in this blog today.  I'd love it if you all would go vote for me!  Please?  Ballot is in the top of the right collumn.  Thanks! ;)

Oh, and if you haven't chimed in on what I should take to small group for dessert, you should!  Why?  Well, cause it would make me happy!  You guys like it when I'm happy, right?

What are you guys up to?  Any fun plans for the weekend?  Also, what kind of music do you listen to?

3 comments: