Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Edible Cookie Dough...


Last night before Jon left for his first basketball game {he plays in a league} he was mysteriously smelling chocolate chip cookies.  This, of course made me want chocolate chip cookies.  I was too lazy to make a batch, but I wasn't too lazy to try this recipe.  Safe to eat chocolate chip cookie dough for one?  Yes please!  It was super simple, and was pretty delicious!  I added a little salt to mine, but I had unsalted butter, so that might have been it.  Really, it made more than I needed.  I think next time I could halve it and be fine.  Don't worry, I polished it off, though.  Wouldn't want any of that to go to waste.  :)

Do you like cookie dough?  Be honest, do you eat it anyway even if it does have eggs?  

I totally eat it anyway.  That being said, this recipe is probably safer, since it's egg-free.

7 comments:

  1. Maybe just a little taste...or maybe more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMmmm - cookie dough!

    Joining you from the Etsy Blog Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since this recipe doesn't use eggs, it would make a great filler for cupcakes ~ thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally eat way more than I should of the dough with eggs. Been eating it for 25 years with a cookie-addicted mother (so we made cookies a lot), and I guess I turned out pretty okay! (watch, next time we make them, I'll get ill)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaaaaaat!! i wish my mom made this when i was younger! Yea I'm definitely a cookie dough eater, with or without the eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I don't eat the cookie dough but I always eat the cake batter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH! I absolutely LOVE cookie dough! This is awesome - I am so making this. Thanks for sharing :)


    Enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete