Friday, October 14, 2011

Randomness...

This is by far the most hilarious video I've seen this week.  Just a note, it's not a political statement that I'm aware of.  {At least I don't see it as making fun of anyone...just funny.}  There's a version with Obama, one with Rick Perry, and apparently some others.  Whoever thought of this is brilliant, cause it really does look like they are saying these totally off the wall things.  Right about 1:50 is my absolute favorite part.  I replayed it like 20 times last night and was laughing that crazy, eyes watering, silent laugh.  You know the one.


I learned this week about "fencing".  Apparently it's this new thing with rowdy teens where they go around and kick slats out of people's fences.  A couple of our neighbors had damage done last week.  Has anyone ever heard of this?

I fell asleep watching Kim's Fairytale Wedding the other night, and dreamed I was hanging with the Kardashians. It was super creepy. I really, really tried to give the new Facebook a chance. {I wasn't one of the people that started crying immediately.} However, I've decided I don't like it. Maybe I just don't get it. 

I cannot stand it when people just sit and bounce their feet. 

*** 

So, what's up this weekend? Another busy one around these parts. Tonight we're headed to our good friends' house to eat some chili! There's a chili cook-off going on down the street, so they're making some of their own. We'll be hanging out and then watching fireworks...sounds fun! 

Tomorrow evening we're headed to Worlds of Fun with the family.  I've never been for the "Fright Night" stuff, so I'm hoping I don't pee my pants...I'm kinda a chicken.  I usually just have to worry about maintaining composure on the roller coasters {which scare me, but I will ride anyway, usually.}
Now, I'm gonna have to worry about getting attacked by zombies too.

Sunday, we'll be back with the friends for small group!

It's looking to be a fun weekend, and I'm excited!


What do you have going on?  
Are you guys chickens too, or are you calm and composed in "haunted house" situations?  


1 comment:

  1. omg! i had to go watch some of those videos...russian unicorn! hilarious!!!! haha! i'm obsessed now! lol!

    ReplyDelete