And also, on the subject of rain: Why does it always start sprinkling right when you get to work, so you have to walk through it?
I hope this doesn't come off wrong, but how do we know that Stephen Hawking is actually saying the things that his computer says? Also, how does he keep the computer from saying everything he thinks? Cause I think a lot of things that I wouldn't actually say!
I know this is probably old news, but it's relatively new to me and I just can't stop laughing about it. In case some of you have been living in a whole like me, I'd like to share with you, the Honey Badger...
********
This week has been INSANE! I finally painted a rain barrel for some friends that's been on my to-do list for about 4-5 months. It turned out great! Can't wait to give it to them! The shop went nuts this week too, and I currently have 10 piggy banks to paint! {and at least one more order in the works!} On top of that, my 9-5 is crazy as well....it's that time of year! Madness all around!
That being said, life is so, so good right now! Yesterday was an exceptionally good day. Just was.
Tonight we're going to the rodeo with some friends, which should be super fun! I haven't been to the rodeo since I was a kid. Ready to get my cowgirl on! YeeHaw! Apparently Lynard Skynard is playing afterward, so we might stay for that as well.
Tomorrow we're having dinner with Jon's mom and stepdad. {Her birthday is Sunday...Happy Birthday, Wanda! Love you!}
Sunday we're hosting small group, and Monday is Halloween and Chiefs Monday Night Football with my Dad and Linda! Whew.
Oh, and things are not looking good for a Halloween costume. This just might be the year that I flake out.
So busy, but so good!
Do you have one month that always seems to be crazy? Ours is most definitely October.
The honey badger was introduced to me only a month ago and I was laughing out loud when I watched it! You should (if you haven't already) look on YouTube for other videos of Randall narrating things. SO FUNNY! Also, he did a pretend episode of Mythbusters, which was so funny, as well.
ReplyDeletehoney badger!! i had never seen it before this. hi-larious!
ReplyDeleteyou musn't flake out for halloween! recycle the greek goddess costume! you know you want to!!
looking forward to seeing you soon!
I love the randomness posts! =D
ReplyDeleteOctober has been super busy for our family as well. It seems like Oct-Dec...Those months just go by in such a blur!
~Kim
from Blogging Buddies team
You sure have been busy!!! Things have been crazy busy for me at work. Btw, loved that honeybadger video (lol)
ReplyDeletewe are going to a pumpkin carving gathering tonight, and tomorrow is also my sister's birthday! we don't have costumes either. Beli had a fall festival at school and they asked for her costume and I told the teacher she didn't have one! (I guess because I will be working and I really haven't talked to her about halloween,) maybe next year when she is a bit older and understands the whole concept of trick-o-treating!
ReplyDeletehave fun at the rodeo!
真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDeleteLovely
ReplyDelete