Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A few fun finds...{and a winner announced!}


Love these heart collages, and they can be personalized! 

Word.  Birthday present for Jon, maybe?

I've been noticing all the arrows around lately, and thought these were cute!


*****************************************************************************************************************************

I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!

 Aaaaaaaand, if your name is Laura and you were the 43rd commenter on the Fabric & Handle post, you're the lucky winner of a Tote from Fabric & Handle!  


I'll be emailing you shortly, you lucky duck!  Seriously, anyone else as jealous as I am?

10 comments:

  1. Those are great finds! I've been noticing the arrows too and the earrings are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the heart art!! I saw that used in an episode of Secrets From a Stylist on HGTV...ver cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all of these! *adds them to Pinterest*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!

    Love those great finds, especially the hearts art!

    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those hearts are soooo pretty and that shirt is the BEST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That heart collage is fantastic :) Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the shirt! I need to get it for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The heart collage - so pretty!! Congrats to the big winner :)

    ReplyDelete