Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Few Fun Finds...{Fall Wardrobe Addition}

The recent drop in temperatures has me taking inventory of my wardrobe.  I'm quickly finding things I'd like to add to it.  My clothes could use a good sprucing up, and I think these choices would be nice basics that could work with what I already have.  {The Christmas list has begun!}

A Mustard Cardigan...{this one via Loft & on sale right now!}I'm dying for one, despite my complexion's history of conflict with yellow...I really, really want to pull this off.

Long sleeve tees.  Stripes are a must, but I also need some solid colors, and of course black.  {This one's from Old Navy , and is also on sale now.}


And, finally, I'm in desperate need of some new black flats.  They're really more of a necessity, don't you think?  {These cute ones are from Alloy.}  I also really like the leopard ones...which would also look fab with the mustard cardigan....sigh.

Is there something you're dying to add to your wardrobe this fall?  Do share! 



*********


I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!

7 comments:

  1. That's a _beautiful_ cardigan! I added one major thing on Sunday that I'd been wanting -- some heeled boots. I went with a really interesting gray color that almost looks brown, so it goes with any neutral, and they're only ankle-high with a perfect-height heel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to add a black pencil skirt or a tan one. I see them where I work and I'm just itching to buy one. I think they look great with boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need new flats too, and both of those are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can tell we have the same sense of style! That cardigan is toooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grey and white stripes!
    -Jade
    www.constant-chatter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya with the mustard! I am dying for some but look like crap/feel uncomfortable in yellow. So, I have decided on a huge mustard purse and (possibly) some mustard flats.

    ReplyDelete