Thursday, October 13, 2011

Who remembers....

teachers having these, and it being the best thing in the world when you got the chance to smell them?


eating these heavenly things? My favorite were the chocolate vanilla swirl. Why on earth did they stop making them? Very poor choice!
Source: google.com via jennifer on Pinterest


and, reading like mad for a personal pan pizza?


Man, those were the days. 

See more "remember when" posts here .
View my whole pinboard here .

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic post!! Looking at the markers reminded me of Play Doh. Nothing else smells like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome post girl! This really brought back good memories for me! I remember each one of those lol.

    Also, I'm collecting buttons from blogs that I love and wondering if you have a square button for me to use so that I may link you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet Jesus. Yes to everything here. Yes, yes, yes.

    ReplyDelete