Friday, October 7, 2011

a pretty bicycle picture and some random thoughts from the week...

Source: yfrog.com via jennifer on Pinterest


First of all, make sure you hop over and enter to win the Ruby Snap giveaway !  Somebody's gonna win a sweet prize!  Contest ends Monday night!

Sorry I was MIA yesterday.  I'm sure you noticed, and I'm sure you missed me.  I had every intention of posting about our pumpkin patch excursion, but it just got away from me.  I woke up yesterday morning at 3:00 with severe neck pain which rendered me stiff necked the rest of the day.  Not that that kept me from posting....anyway, I'l share next week!  I'm feeling almost human again today after some ice, some heat and an amazing neck/back rub from my sweet husband.

Now, on to the randomness that is my brain....

Facebook status from guy I went to high school with:
I love my wife. happy 5th year anniversary in 1 month
Do you think that's insurance in case he forgets in a month?

I'm thinking of starting some kind of linky party post here on the blog.  What kinds of things would you guys like to link up about?  shops?  recipes?  favorite tv shows?  pumpkin patches?  DIY's?  I'm open to ideas!

I was laughing for 5 minutes straight the other night when, right before Chaz's dance began, Jon said, "well, he certainly looks like an Ewok tonight!"

I just realized that I have attached ear lobes.  I have always thought they were detached, but after careful examination, attached they are.  {this may be my most random thought yet!}

If you look at them too long, ears start looking really weird!

*****
It's the weekend, yo!  Or, at least it will be in just a few hours.  We're running a 5k tomorrow morning.  Should be perfect weather!  I'm also going to take this opportunity to register for the national bone marrow registry.  We were fortunate in that Jon didn't need a transplant, but it's still a cause I believe in greatly.  It's about time I register!

I have some orders to work on, and am hoping to relax.  That's about it!

Oh, and I wanted to put an offer out there....I have really cute pink and blue piggy banks in the shop, but I have yet to get an order.  I find some people need to see a painted sample to recognize the cuteness that is any gift, so I'm looking for help!  If you're interested in being one of the first two orders for each color, I'll give you a 20% discount on your purchase.  This will give you a great deal, and me some photographs to put in the shop!  Win-win.  Contact me if you're interested!

So,
Interested in a linky party?  What would you like to share?
Are your earlobes attached or detached?
Are you on the bone marrow registry?
Would you like to buy a pink or blue piggy bank?  ;)

Have a magnificent weekend, friends!

3 comments: