Thursday, October 27, 2011

Joyful S'mores...

Everyone likes s'mores, right?  I mean, what's not to like?  Graham crackers:  good, marshmallows: good, chocolate: gooooood.

Well, I've got a little trick that takes them over the top.  Try substituting an Almond Joy for the plain chocolate.  Trust me.

  • An Almond Joy fits perfectly on a 1/4 section of a graham cracker.
  • Don't have a campfire?  Try layering your bottom piece of graham cracker, Almond Joy, and Large Marshmallow on a plate and zapping in the microwave for 20 seconds.  Press your top cracker over the marshmallow to finish it off, and enjoy! 

You're welcome!  {Oh,  you'll thank me!}

Ever made any awesome variations of s'mores?

I've heard that Reece's Peanut Butter Cups are phenom too.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my GOSH!!! I LOVE you!!! S'mores will never be the same again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT should take care of any and all cravings. Period. Hi there from the Etsy Blog Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds sooooo good! I love Almond Joys. But they make me have to go to ER so I will have to pass. Well, maybe I could try one and drink Benadryl???


    <><
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm supposed to be on a diet...but I might break it just to try these out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen, this post made me crave for chocolate! I literally walked away to the kitchen to grab something sweet, really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm I am not so crazy about "Almond joy, but perhaps a milky way--especially the dark chocolate ones.

    Back when I was in art school and we would be doing a wood fire in ceramics we made all kinds of crazy smores.

    ReplyDelete