Tickling me this week...


These prints and many more hilarious ones from tinyconfessions on Etsy.
Amazing masks by SundriesAndPlunder on Etsy. So many beautiful ones to choose from too!
I first saw these super cool rings from SmilingSilverSmith on Etsy, and then...
A PIGGY BANK NECKLACE! OMG! :)
*****************************************************************************************************************************
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
And, guess what? We have a winner for the Ruby Snap giveaway! Congratulations to commenter #5, Pookie Creations!
I'll be emailing you shortly! :)
Hope you all have a fabulous day. OH, and please make sure you go answer my questions on yesterday's post so I can get to know you all better!




These are great items you have shared today!
ReplyDelete~~~~~~~~
I am sorry I have not been commenting on your blog lately. Life got in the way.
<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
I love all of these! Especially those animal prints - how hilarious :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fantastic finds! Those masks are incredible!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the yorkie print...we have a yorkie and that could not be more true!!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet finds! I love that ring :)
ReplyDeleteOh those prints are cute! Congrats to the winner!!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDeleteAppreeciate you blogging this
ReplyDelete