The rest of the weekend included a first birthday party for one of our favorite little dudes, and a trip to the pumpkin patch! {recap coming soon!}
Okay, now for the real topic of the day....
1. Today is the last day to enter to win a fabulous Fabric & Handle Tote . Do not miss out on this opportunity...these bags are the bomb-diggity. {Does anyone still say that?}
2. I have another sweet giveaway to announce today. One lucky reader will win a box of one dozen assorted cookies courtesy Ruby Snap!
If you win, you might go out of your mind with excitement when the box arrives on your doorstep. I mean, look at it, how cute is that!?
Then, you'll probably have a hard time deciding which beautiful cookie to sink your teeth into first....
Oh, and you'll want to make sure you have lots of ice cold milk on hand to wash these babies down with.
I do sort of wish the box had come with a list of what was included, but Jon and I had fun trying to figure out what each cookie was made of.
We each ended up with our favorite, mine being the Suzie, cherries and milk chocolate with pink bling. Tasted just like a cherry cordial! Jon's favorite was the peanut butter dipped in chocolate. {Which I'm not finding on the website, so I don't know it's name....we'll just call it the Jon.} No surprise there. The boy loves everything peanut butter and chocolate, and this was no exception!
Ruby Snap is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, but will ship these yummy creations right to your doorstep! You can order baked cookies like you see here, or just the dough so you can bake 'em yourself. They'd make a great gift for sending to your sweetheart for their birthday, don't you think?
One reader is going to get a complimentary dozen! Who's it gonna be?
Become a follower of jdavissquared, then hop over to Ruby Snap's website , and tell me which flavor you'd most like to try.
For additional entries, you can do the following...{please leave separate comments for each.}
- "Like" Ruby Snap on Facebook .
- "Like" jdavissquared on Facebook .
- Follow Ruby Snap on Twitter .
- Follow jdavissquared on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway. {be sure to mention @jdavissquared and @RubySnap}
Feel free to copy and paste this tweet:
I want @RubySnap's cookies! Giveaway @jdavissquared http://ow.ly/6LLnk
Giveaway is open to followers in the continental U.S., and will run through Monday October 10th. Winner will be announced on Tuesday, October 11th. Good luck!
*Fine print: I was given a box of free cookies for this review. All opinions are my own.


i follow you via GFC and I'd love to try out the Trudy. Mmm
ReplyDeletelauren51990 at aol dot com
Oh YUM!!! That first one sounds delish! The Audrey!
ReplyDeleteI now "like" Rubysnap on Facebook
ReplyDeleteAlready "like" you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteFollowing You on Twitter
ReplyDeleteFollowing Ruby Snap on Twitter
ReplyDeleteTweeted!
ReplyDeleteMmmmmmm! I am going to win these cookies, I can feel it :D I really want to sink my teeth into the (oh now I can't remember what the name is either vivianna or virginia) It's the molasses one...OMG that looks so good to me.
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to try the Maris or Ricki flavor the most!
I liked Ruby Snap on FB!
ReplyDeleteLiked jdavissquared on FB!
ReplyDeleteAlready a follower...
ReplyDeleteOh my everything sounds amazing!! The Maris has my mouth watering reading about it though!
I like jadvissquared on FB..
ReplyDeleteI follow you and I'd love to try the Virginia!!
ReplyDeleteI like Ruby Snap on FB (Sarah Bee)
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB (Sarah Bee)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter (@yes_teacher)
ReplyDeleteI follow Ruby Snap on twitter (@yes_teacher)
ReplyDeleteTweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/yes_teacher/status/121190821654564864
ReplyDeleteI "Like" Ruby Snap on Facebook .
ReplyDeleteAlready "like" you on Facebook
ReplyDeleteThe lilly and Judy is to die for! Mmmm, mmm good!
ReplyDeleteVivianna!! All the way!
ReplyDeletefollow and would love to try the Suzie
ReplyDeletetnxns09 at gmail dot com
like ruby snap on fb (sus)
ReplyDeletetnxns09 at gmail dot com
"Like" jdavissquared on Facebook (sus)
ReplyDeletetnxns09 at gmail dot com
Follow Ruby Snap on Twitter .(tnsnx)
ReplyDeletetnxns09 at gmail dot com
Follow jdavissquared on Twitter (tnsnx)
ReplyDeletetnxns09 at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/tnsnx/status/121759351059922944
ReplyDeletetweeted
tnxns09 at gmail dot com
I follow you on google friend connect and facebook.
ReplyDeleteI follow Ruby Snap on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI follow and they all look so delicious - I want to try them all :)
ReplyDeletelike Ruby Snap on facebook
ReplyDeletelike jdavissquared on facebook
ReplyDeletefollowing Ruby Snap on twitter
ReplyDeletefollowing you on twitter
ReplyDeleteI am dying to try the Lilly... all that lemoney goodness..... I follow on GFC!
ReplyDeleteI like Ruby Snap on FB
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB
ReplyDeleteI follow Ruby Snap on twitter
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter!
ReplyDelete