It took me way to long to get dressed this morning. Apparently I have two long sleeved shirts. {One of which I wore yesterday, the other looks like a sleep shirt.} How did that happen? My "wants" list from yesterday is looking more and more tempting...and I really, really am not ready to wear a jacket!
I slept for 9 hours last night. I was all snug in my bed in lots of layers. We're talking a cami, a long sleeved Chiefs T-shirt {not counted in inventory above}, a hoodie, leggings, pants, socks, and leg warmers. Yeah. Seriously, I was dressed for snowshoeing in the arctic. Luckily, I woke up this morning to the furnace going. Jon must have turned it on last night. I was ready to tough it out, but I was happy to have a warm house this morning!
This weather is also messing with my appetite. All I want is comfort food. On Monday, I would have devoured a meatloaf and mashed potatoes if given the chance. I don't even know where that came from. I haven't had meatloaf in YEARS.
And, I could see my breath this morning. Ugh. It's coming.....winter. Are you ready?
And, in case you weren't panicking yet, there are 5 weeks til Thanksgiving and 9 til Christmas! Eeek!
Help me friends. Tell me some good stuff about the colder weather. {I love the holidays, but am not looking forward to the cold.} Remind me of fun things to look forward to! Please?
p.s. If you know the original source of the above photo, please let me know so I can give it proper credit. It's linked to a Tumblr from Pinterest, which means I have no idea where it's from. Am I the only one who doesn't get Tumblr?
I dread winter! When I awoke this morning, I sat there at 4:00AM and thought... It is cold I am tired... I am going back to bed! LOL I stayed in bed until 7:30AM! That is rare!
ReplyDeleteStay warm!
<><
http://christiecottage.blogspot.com
Ooooh I love it and can't wait and hope it snows a foot!!! But, that is just because I HATE Summer so much :) So here is a good thing - hot tea and a good book :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm your newest follower! I just found my way over here from Iowa Girl Eats. My favorite thing about cold weather (that isn't food) is wearing boots! I also love wearing slippers around the house. But overall, I'm kinda dreading winter, so let me know if you come up with anything better than that!
ReplyDelete真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間 , 真愛旅舍直播間
ReplyDelete