![]() |
| Goofy self-portrait. I'll try to add some better pictures later! |
One purple baby doll dress, some white tights, a big bow tied on a headband, my navy blue mary janes from junior prom {how scary is it that I still own these?} and some make up later...voila! I'm a doll.
Funny story about the tights...I had some in my drawer, but since I havn't exactly worn white tights in at least 10 years, they were a little snug. I could have made them work, but decided I'd be alot more comfortable at work if I just gave in and bought some new/bigger ones. We ran up to the grocery store to return a Redbox, and I grabbed some new ivory hose from the hosiery section. I got all excited cause there was a package with a "$1 off now" coupon attached, but it expired in 2008!!! I guess they don't sell many pantyhose at the grocery store these days.
I'm working, of course, but it's cool, there are lots of Halloween festivities going on. Tonight my dad and his girlfriend are coming over to watch the Chiefs game and hand out candy at our house. We're going to make chili, and perhaps have some beverages. I can't wait to see all the neighborhood kiddos. They're always so fun!
What about you? Did you dress up?
P.S. In regards to the title of this post, I have never seen Nightmare Before Christmas...Isn't that sad? I just know the song from hearing people sing it. I really need to watch that movie!

You look so cute! That's impressive for a last-minute costume.
ReplyDeleteOf course I dressed up! I was even in character for a while yesterday during football.
omg, you are so cute! lol.. look at those lashes. :) I haven't dressed up for halloween in at least 15 years! I'm a party pooper.
ReplyDeleteTotally cute! Love the doll idea. I probably won't be dressing up this year, but I bought candy for the trick-or-treaters.
ReplyDeletewww.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com
Cute! I'd never thought of the doll idea before. And I did dress up! I posted about it on my blog : )
ReplyDeleteAs far as Nightmare Before Christmas is concerned... maybe don't and say you did? haha I hate that movie, but I know I'm probably in the minority!
How adorable! I will be handing candy out tonight...dressed as myself! lol.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween.
Loving it! I dressed up in all black with the mini top hat I made :) I have pics up on my blog.
ReplyDelete台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播 , 台湾辣妹直播
ReplyDelete