Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Freebies....

I had started writing a post for this morning, but it just seemed so heavy!  I was getting way too serious with myself, especially for a Monday.

Perhaps it's cause I'm exhausted!  This weekend was non-stop.  It was fun, but it was go-go-go!

So, I decided to just kick off this week with sharing some fun Halloween freebies I've found on Pinterest. Halloween is, after all, only two weeks away!  {And I do not have my costume made...}

First up, some Creepy Halloween Treat Labels from design.wash.rinse.repeat.  Decomposing Eels...ewwwwww!






Next up, some Cat and Owl Cupcake toppers via My Owl Barn.



The Witch's Larder Halloween Party set via Second Sister.


And, finally, a Spooky Halloween Garland by Papercrave.


Anyone hosting a Halloween party?  
I always think it would be so fun to do, but I'm always too late in my planning.  Maybe next year!

7 comments:

  1. Those are great! Thanks for sharing. I hope we have a halloween party to go to this year so I can use one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! These are great.

    We're not hosting a party this year, but we did get invited to 3 of them on the same night. Should be interesting to see if we can get to all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great Halloween finds! Thanks for sharing all of these:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great freebies! I need to spend a little bit more time on Pinterest!!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for sharing these! They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete