Who knew that fanny packs could be stylish? I would so wear this...and proudly too! {I never thought I'd say that about a fanny pack!}
I'm fairly certain I've posted about this before, but I just came across it again...and still love!
Not sure if I could pull this one off, but I sure think it's cute!
It's Tuesday. Honestly, I wish it were the weekend again already. I hate when I feel like that. Wishing time away is no bueno, cause you just never know, you know? I'm gonna work on pumping up my attitude today.
Oh, one more thing. I made this for dinner last night. Oh. My. Gosh. So good! I think I might have it again tonight. I'm totally obsessing about it.
Two questions:
1. What do you do to get yourself in a positive frame of mind?
2. What did you have for dinner last night?
I'm linking up to Tickle me Tuesday over at Oh, Yes Teacher! Head on over to see more fun finds from lots of talented bloggers.
Oooo... I love all of the Etsy items! <3
ReplyDeleteThe fox t-shirt is my favorite... it's a lot better looking then a real fox. I really don't get why people think that's attractive... to wear a dead animal. :P
#1. I don't know. Depends on why I'm down. I have all different ways. If it's sunny (& I’m not busy), I'll go sit in the sun, if I have a good book, I'll read, I'll talk to somebody who's happy (& soak up their good energy... Good for me- bad for them- they get my energy ;), etc. Be happy! :) *Hugs!*
#2. Sadly... I didn't have dinner last night... :( Long story... ;)
xoxo
Jordan
I would wear that fanny pack too! I love all your picks ;) And I had homemade pizza last night!
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! Love the locket!
ReplyDeleteI had Flounder merinated in Italian dressing.
www.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com
The fanny pack is awfully fun and flirty!!
ReplyDelete1) I listen to Bon Jovi!
2) whole wheat pasta with sweet Italian sausage
I love that locket!
ReplyDelete1.) I smile. Set the timer and smile for 10 straight minutes--studies prove you can fool your brain into thinking it's having a good day, and it works for me.
2.) Homemade Tomato with Basil Pasta Casserole
You know, I kinda love that fox teeshirt.
ReplyDeleteI love the fanny pack, (something I never would admit to hubby,)LOL
ReplyDeletewhat a delicious dinner, You know I've heard about those Goji berries, they are suppose to be good for you.
when I need to be of positive mind, I go for a jog, like this morning, after running, I told myself I was going to begin refreshing my Croatian lessons. I even told my Mother-in-law over skype today, that way she can hold me accountable. Yes, I'm feeling happy, and content (despite the fact, that I can't find a job....it's all part of accepting that it's out of my control...I can only do so much,the rest is up to the universe)
hope you feel better!
That shirt is too cool!!!
ReplyDelete#1. Usually put on some old records on the record player...something about that old time sound, a few crackles and pops as Frank or Dean belt out some oldies.
#2. Sushi...we had a rare Monday dinner out!
ps...I'm having a giveaway on my blog...hope you'll pop by and enter!
Just wanted to say thank you so much for your thoughts... means a lot!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your questions...
1. Long walk in the woods, music, cooking and sometimes even a little cleaning (preferably with the windows open and the music loud)! I also remind myself when its really rough that tomorrow is a new day.
2. Pesto with summer vegetable pasta :)
Hi there! I came across your blog via elliven studio! That ruffled waist purse is just too cute! And as for my answers:
ReplyDelete1. Get out and spend some time with good friends and family. Shopping always seems to do the trick and so does creating something new, something pretty!
2. For dinner last night, I had homemade pizza.