So, last week's Getting to Know You post was such a hit, that I thought I'd do it again!
For those of you who missed it, I thought I'd start posting some fun/random questions for you all. Just a few every week, in a nice Google form.
This will not only help me get to know you all, but it'll help me give you more of what you like here on this little blog.
I hope you'll all participate! I think this will be fun! It should only take a minute to complete the form. There's even a spot on there to ask me questions too. Let's get aquainted!
{just so you know, I'll never sell any of the info you provide or use it for anything annoying...I promise! It's purely for me to get to know you!}
this is such a cool way to get to know your readers! look forward to reading more posts.
ReplyDeleteGreat Idea!
ReplyDeleteDiane again,
ReplyDeleteJust read your "about me" section and saw your cat Sophie, she looks so much like my dearly departed Cocoa Boy. So pretty! Yes I am also a crazy cat lady!