Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Getting to know you...

                      Source: funspill.com via jennifer on Pinterest


I came up with this idea this morning in the shower. {That's where I do my best thinking!}  I was wondering who you all are?  I mean, I know some of you better than others, and I want to know more!

So, I thought I'd start posting some questions for you all.  Just a few every week, in a nice Google form.

This will not only help me get to know you all, but it'll help me give you more of what you like here on this little blog. 

I hope you'll all participate!  I think this will be fun!  It should only take a minute to complete the form.  There's even a spot on there to ask me questions too.  Let's get aquainted!

{just so you know, I'll never sell any of the info you provide or use it for anything annoying...I promise! It's purely for me to get to know you!}


4 comments:

  1. Yay! This will be fun :) hehe- everybody has their place that they think best at!

    I submitted my answers :)

    xoxo
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a very original idea ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. gotta get to know them readers!!!
    great idea.

    love the blog. following you from EBT!

    kristanlynn @ adelynSTONE

    www.kristanlynn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete