Monday, May 23, 2011

Words to live by...

Life has been busy lately. Things seem to be speeding up all around me; work is crazy, Etsy sales are up and running again {yay!}, and Jon and I are motivated and chasing our dreams like never before. It's truley awesome, and we are blessed, but sometimes it is hard to keep up the pace.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm really looking forward to a long weekend next week!

I find myself on auto pilot sometimes, and that's not a feeling I like.  I have a board on Pinterest where I post all the little motivational {or sometimes funny} quotes or sayings that I find here and there.  Every once in a while I take some time to read through them.  They always make me want to cry.  Not in a bad way, but in a ohmygoshi'msoblessedican'thardlystandit kind of way.  You know?

Well, anyway, I thought I'd share some of my faves with you today.  {Clicking on the image will take you to the original source.}  If you all like it, I'll share more from time to time.




                             Source: happenstanceca.blogspot.com via jennifer on Pinterest

                            Source: tissosweetcandy.blogspot.com via jennifer on Pinterest

                         Source: muscular-grace.tumblr.com via jennifer on Pinterest


Does anyone else feel like life is going by way too fast lately? What do you do to slow down and enjoy it? 

Also, I want to send out my thoughts and prayers to those in Joplin, MO.  Words cannot even describe.

6 comments:

  1. really like the one about God's Timing and having faith, so hits home with my family right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so happy for you!! That is the best feeling. You deserve that feeling. Soak it up, girl.

    I am in love with that last one! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does fly! I cannot believe June is only a week away. Lovely quotes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening, Jen,
    So inspirational...Thanks for sharing. Yes, I can't believe how fast the time goes!

    Have a terrific Tuesday ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three, but the last one really strikes a cord with me at this time in my life.
    Hope you really enjoy your weekend.

    God Bless
    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete