I wish there was a pic of this being used as a sweater chain as suggested. How seriously freakin' cute would that be!?
I absolutely love this shop! Everything in their line has that signature style. Cool, unique and a little bit creepy...love it.
Definitely a unique necklace, don't you think?
I am, as usual linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
Do you accessorize alot? A little? I tend to wear a necklace most days, but beyond that I'm pretty boring. I always admire people who style themselves well.



Loving all of them!!!
ReplyDeleteI try to accessorize a lot - I love these finds! Especially that planter necklace (how unique!)
ReplyDeleteall of these ROCK! they are so unique.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute!! I wear earrings everyday. But I want to get a cute charm necklace that I could wear everyday.
ReplyDeleteI don't usually wear too many accessories, but I'm really digging that owl ring.
ReplyDeletewww.AllThingsTangled.blogspot.com
I'm more of a collecter than an actual wearer! I love to buy jewelry and makeup, but I MAYBE wear them once a week!
ReplyDeleteI love that planter necklace. I saw it awhile back in one of my daily Etsy Finds emails.
ReplyDeleteI used to wear necklaces and earrings up until about a month ago. Myles is in the stage where he loves to grab anything he can get his tiny little hands on! It's sad being an accessory designer and not being able to wear accessories!
These are all so cute! Especially loving the owl ring!
ReplyDeleteAnd the Wearable Planter is simply genius!
Happy Tuesday dear!
I like the owl ring. I always wear a ring or two. sometimes bracelets, and rarely necklaces. Although I wish I could do more.
ReplyDeleteps. I will post pics of casa bonita tom or fri. it was a fun experience!
Oh my gosh, such fun finds! Love the quirk factor! I think my favorite is the owl ring, I will definitely have to check out that shop. And yes, I accesorize a lot. It's a rare day when I'm not wearing a headband, rings, bracelet or some sort of handmade goodie. ;)
ReplyDelete