Thursday, May 26, 2011

Found it!!!



After some intense Google searching, I found the mystery show I mentioned earlier! I'm so excited, I can't hardly stand it! It was called "The Book Bird with John Robbins". Now that I found it, I remember the opening claymation as well. And, this episode was one of my favorites cause it's the one where he draws from "Little House in the Big Woods", which was also one of my faves!

See guys, I'm not crazy afterall! :)

You seriously have no idea how long I've been trying to figure that out.  Years, people!  Years!

See you tomorrow with some randomness...I've got some doosies for you this week.

3 comments:

  1. I DO REMEMBER this now! Yes, I remember watching this in elem school. Ok so you're not crazy. It all came back when seeing that claymation. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this! But I'm glad you found out you're not crazy after all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember it. But I am glad you did! Drives you nuts when we can not remember things!




    <><
    Have a safe & fun weekend!
    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete