It's no wonder the dude who sits next to me at work is hard of hearing. I can hear every word to every song he listens to on his headphones. Turn it down, man!
There are a lot of muscles that running doesn't work. A lot. I went to boot camp this week...eeek! Can't wait to do it some more. Bring it!
My shop is experiencing a major drought. Not sure what happened, but I haven't had a sale in almost a month! {although, I was asked to set up a custom listing yesterday...hopefully that means a sale is forthcoming!
*********************************************************************************************************************************
Friday, Friday, Friday!
Thank goodness! I've been living for the weekend this week, and it is finally here!
Highlights of my week: Lunch and dinner dates with some of my best girls, super yummy meals by Iowa Girl, my most favorite post in probably forever {getting to know you} and the first bike ride of the season.
Things I'm looking forward to this weekend: Making special mother's day presents for the moms, steak dinners, and planting more flowers.
Today, I am dealing with some massive muscle soreness. I went to boot camp yesterday morning, and holy cow, I'm sore. As stated above, there are lots of muscles that don't get worked with running, I tell ya, and running is all I've done for the last year. Fail.
Do you all have plans for wonderful things this weekend? I hope you're celebrating your moms, whether they're still with us or not. My heart goes out to you friends who are missing your moms this week {and always}. I hope you're comforted. Those of you with moms to hug, squeeze 'em extra tight! I know I'm gonna.
What are your plans for the weekend? Tell me your favorite thing about your mama.
My favorite thing about my mom? Well, that's kinda hard to answer, huh? I guess I'd have to say that she doesn't do anything part way. Whether it's fixing fabulous meals or tending her amazing garden, she always does it all out. Love you mama!
My mom is getting very elderly. She was my inspiration to get started making things as a young child. She is owed a huge debt of gratitude.
ReplyDeleteI can picture her as a young woman riding a bicycle like the lovely one in your photo. She was actually riding her bike when my dad first spotted her and fell in love.
You know I heard the same thing about Etsy sales. Another friend of mine says she hasn't sold much lately.
ReplyDeleteFavorite thing about Mama, I would have to say, her loving nature, she never never holds a grudge (she always urges me not to hold any anger towards anyone, she says it only harms you in the long run).
boot camp, you go girl!
I love my mom for being awesome.. even after I got married when I was 21. It's not terribly young but still, I know it must have been hard for her. She's supportive and its cool :) Happy weekend and mothers day!
ReplyDelete