thanks for the intro to this artist -- so whimsical and you are right... peaceful!!loving your blog! just found it & am your newest follower!!p.s. I gave you a little shout out today on my blog! -- See it here!
They are lovely!<><
Really beautiful and indeed relaxing.I love the second photo. I need a little holiday or just a free afternoon to like down with a book like this!Hope all is well with you guys!! No storms at your end right?
thanks for the intro to this artist -- so whimsical and you are right... peaceful!!
ReplyDeleteloving your blog! just found it & am your newest follower!!
p.s. I gave you a little shout out today on my blog! -- See it here!
They are lovely!
ReplyDelete<><
Really beautiful and indeed relaxing.
ReplyDeleteI love the second photo. I need a little holiday or just a free afternoon to like down with a book like this!
Hope all is well with you guys!! No storms at your end right?