This shop's having an Anniversary Sale right now! I've been weighing alot of food lately, since I've been counting calories, and this would add some whimsy to a tedious task. Much cuter than my boring plastic scale!
I love this nautical print, and the 1940's shape. Wouldn't it make a magical 4th of July outfit? I think so.
Now, these are just fun! How lovely that faucet knobs come in so many pretty shapes and sizes. These would make a darling coat rack in a mudroom, or I even love them grouped together just like above and framed as a fun piece of art!
I am linking up to Yes, Teacher's Tickle me Tuesday post. Hop over and check out the other great finds!
Are you into vintage?
I love vintage and antique pieces, but have never bought any off Etsy. I do most my vintage shopping at thrift and antique stores. I think 1/2 the fun is digging through stuff and treasure hunting. That being said, after looking through Etsy for this post, I could do some serious damage on Etsy! So many fabulous vintage items!



Those faucet knobs are great! I love your idea for using them as a coat rack. I need some hooks to hang all our umbrellas...
ReplyDeleteThose are all great finds!! I do like the faucet knobs grouped all together.
ReplyDeleteGreat finds! love those faucet knobs :)
ReplyDeleteI seriously need to stop myself when I get started browsing on Etsy for vintage items. My cousin has a beautiful apartment, with all of these vintage filigree frames. I stayed up one night looking for the perfect frame for her for Christmas.... until 3am! Lol.
ReplyDeleteLove your picks :) Found you through Blogging Buddies - I'm your newest follower!
:) Erin
http://labellaironia.blogspot.com/
I love love love that scale!! So cute :)
ReplyDeletewho would of thought water faucet knobs would be so fun... LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteAm I into vintage? Why of course :)
ReplyDelete