You guys are the best! I am so blown away at your participation in yesterday's Getting to know you post. Seriously. Freaking. Awesome. I'm just giddy that you all are as excited about this as I am!
So, today, I'm going to answer some of your questions to me:
*
How do you stay organized with all that you do? And how do you balance your life on and off the web?
Honestly, this one made me chuckle. I really am not an organized person in the least. I think it's a constant balancing act. I usually focus on what has to be done today. Sometimes that means painting piggy banks, sometimes it's cleaning the house, or sometimes it's just spending some time with my hubs.
My full time job is a creative position, so being out there {whether in real life or on the web} is part of staying inspired and doing my job well. This blog is just my personal expression of that.
Sometimes it is really difficult to figure out what to post. That's where a schedule comes in handy. I have a couple weekly posts, like a few fun finds on Tuesdays, and random thoughts on Fridays. The rest of the time, I usually just tell you all what I'm thinking about that day. {I contemplate this during my morning shower...I told you, that's where I do my best thinking!}
What takes your breath away?
The last thing that really took my breath away in a memorable way was on my flight back home from LA. We took off from Orange County and circled out over the ocean. The sun had just set, and the lights along the coast had come on. I was absolutely in awe of how beautiful it was. {Now remember, I'm not a good flier.} It just seemed to me in that moment, that I was seeing God's glory. I continued to watch out the window periodically, and as we came over the Rocky Mountains, I had that same feeling again. So, so beautiful. Breathtaking. {Then we hit turbulence and I started praying like crazy!}
Other things that take my breath away...certain worship songs at church, kittens, and Italian paintings.
What are your favorite songs of the moment?
Okay, this is where my lameness shows. I have no idea. Yeah, I know. I've always said, I'm musically challenged. Honestly, I can't even remember the last time I listened to music. I know that's shocking to most people. I carpool, so I do alot of talking. I can listen to headphones at work, but I usually don't. I do listen to my iPod while I run, but it's just a bunch of old songs that have been on there for like 5 years. I really need musical help, people. I do know that I love Jack Johnson, Michael Jackson and Jason Mraz.
Favorite color?
Green.
*
You guys made me thirsty! And gave me a bunch of ideas of yummy things to drink! Very diverse answers.
You also left some pretty sweet comments. Awe, shucks. I feel loved, and am so happy to get to know you better! Let's do it again! ;)
Now, what do you think? Do you like the google form format? Would you rather do it in the comments so everyone can see, or do you like it private just between us?
And seriously, once again. You guys are the best! Thank you.
i freaking love this print!! the colors are great!!
ReplyDelete